Neiman Marcus Fall Fashion Trends
One of my favorite specialty department stores is Neiman Marcus. It’s the retailer I often turn to for style inspiration and fashion direction as it always features the best brands and designers and the most current looks.
While treating us to a fabulous lunch complete with models showcasing gorgeous designer wear, Neiman Marcus set the stage and presented its top fall fashion trends. Here’s what I learned:
- Lace reigns supreme
- Now that you’ve mastered the art of mixing prints, it’s time to learn how to mix textures
- Laser cut designs add just the right amount of sex appeal
- You don’t have to choose between a bold earring and a bold necklace; wear both
- The rock chic look is now 90s-influenced, but much more sophisticated this time around
- Let some of your platforms hibernate; it’s all about the single sole shoe
- Speaking of shoes… pointy toes are back and sticking around for awhile
- And my FAVORITE lesson: handbags are shrinking to a mini size, while clutches are expanding to an oversize silhouette
Below are some photographs from the Neiman March Fall Fashion event featuring apparel, shoes, bags and jewelry that the retailer will be carrying this upcoming season. Take notes and start planning your fall wardrobe now.