Dillard’s Summerlin Grand Opening Fun Facts
It’s the hottest buzz in Las Vegas. Everyone is talking about the opening of Downtown Summerlin and Dillard’s Summerlin. Grand Opening weekend kicks off October 9, 2014, and the amount of festivities and events taking place between Thursday-Sunday is enough to make a fashionista feel faint. I’m talking guest appearances, giveaways and prizes, gifts with purchases, not to mention all the new shopping options!
Last week, I published the list of events happening at Dillard’s, which I highly recommend you print out and keep handy. And this week, I’ve got even more to share – Dillard’s Summerlin Grand Opening fun facts to add even more excitement. So if you’re still not yet 100% convinced that you absolutely have to visit Dillard’s Summerlin during grand opening weekend, then consider this:
- There will be more than 7,000 gifts-with-purchase with individual values up to $95 available for customers during the grand opening celebration in every department of the store.
- Customers will have the opportunity to enter for the chance to win 120 great prizes that when combined are valued at MORE THAN $42,000, including a grand prize trip to San Diego and another to New York.
- An estimated 40,000+ pairs of shoes will be on hand for the opening of the store, with more than 25,000 pairs in ladies shoes alone. In fact, there is more than 21,000 square feet of retail space that is dedicated to shoes.
- There will be six fashion shows featuring more than 400 looks from the hottest brands including: Michael Kors, Vince Camuto, Guess, Jessica Simpson, Karen Kane, Botkier, Komarov, Calvin Klein and more.
- Fifty-five thousand square feet is dedicated to ladies’ apparel.
- Dillard’s is offering a custom hard cover edition of the Southern Living Christmas Cookbook for only $10, with proceeds benefiting the Ronald McDonald House® Charities.
- The Cosmetics & Fragrance department will include men’s skincare lines, such as Jack Black, Lab Series, and The ART OF SHAVING.
- More than 17,000 square feet to those fabulous finishing touches women adore including handbags, jewelry, watches, sunglasses, scarves, belts and hats.
- On October 9th, 10% of Junior sales up to $1,000 will be donated to the Clark County Child Haven Center.
- On October 11th, 10% of Karen Kane sales will benefit the Las Vegas Fashion Council.
Whether it’s on your lunch hour, after work, or in between dropping the kids off at school and picking up the dry cleaning, you cannot afford to miss Dillard’s Summerlin Grand Opening weekend. Take a selfie, share your shopping haul, and hashtag your pics and updates with #DillardsSummerlin. See you there!
Sponsored brand partnership.